"I don’t have a brand identity that I'm proud of." ... yet! ;)
How does a business gain credibility and acquire the right audience?
Of course, having an amazing product/service with a thoughtful customer experience are the start of a solid base. (Think of those as the ice cream and waffle cone of your business.)
But, having a consistent visual identity are the sprinkles on top. (I may love sprinkles a LITTLE too much .... )
It allows you to stand out from your competitors and deliver that little something extra to just the right people.
Your brand has less than 1 second to make a first impression*
Before reading a single word on any of your marketing, people will have already formed an opinion on your credibility and trustworthiness.
What do you want your business branding to say about you?
How can I help?
Having a custom brand identity and guide developed for your business will allow you to create consistency across your marketing quickly and easily. Not to mention stand out from your competitors.
- Exploration Call to discuss all the nitty gritty of your business.
- Brand Review Board where I’ll provide the initial direction based on our exploration call. This could include a mood board of basic colours, fonts and style direction, or simply images and idea sketches that I feel will point us in the right direction.
- Detailed Evaluation will be conducted of my findings about your business so you have a clear picture of the current position your business holds in the marketplace.
- Logo Presentation of two logo concepts that I feel best suit your business.
- Final Logo Files are delivered in all required formats, so you’re ready to rock your new brand anywhere and everywhere you desire.
- Brand Guidebook is created custom for you to use as a reference on proper logo file format use, your new colours, fonts, image guidance etc. This way you’ll never question how to present your brand to the world.
- Custom Marketing Materials are also provided. Earlier in the process you’ll choose two items from a list of available options such as business cards, letterhead, social graphics etc.
Investment starting at
No matter what changes in technology, in order to stay competitive you need to have a consistent and original visual identity.
Other service options include
* Taylor & Francis Group